Since I'm having a major mental block on this quilt,
I've decided to pull this one off of my design floor and get it quilted.
I started this quilt many years ago, I think it was in the late 90's. This is one of my PhDs(projects half done) and I have made some progress this spring. Six of the block were either appliqued or partially appliqued and I've finished all the applique. Then there was the dilemma of how to put it together. At first I had planned on a single quilt, but finally decided that the triple banner would make it more versatile for hanging and would be much easier to quilt. So this is today's project. Hopefully I'll make good progress, I really want to finish this one. It's been on my plate way too long!
Be sure to check out other design wall projects over at Patchwork Times.