I've not completely finished my sewing room but it's ready to see for now. First a "before" picture.
Now a bunch of "after" pictures. First this is one end of the room. The bookcases have been painted. The cutting table has been skirted to hide storage as well as a really ugly table. I also added a tablecloth. I also slip covered the sewing chair.
This shows another wall, the doors on the right hide my fabric stash. Scroll down to see why doors are needed!
I also painted this entertainment center that my husband modified so that I could see the TV when I'm sewing.
I bought new effective blinds and made curtains.
The rulers are hung.
Now on to something new. You may have noticed that some of my walls are pretty bare, so I have started a new quilt. It is my design and will hang above the cutting table. The pieces are fused and waiting to be machine appliqued.
Finally a sampler update. I've added side borders to my center flowers and started the first of two additional portions. If you look closely at my daughters Christmas stocking (in an earlier post) you will find both borders.
Let me know what you think!