I have been working on a few projects this month. First is the Block of the Month from 2013 that I shared on the blog. I started out great and managed to keep up with the patterns I was posting until October. Then that year's move took over and I was only able to post the patterns for the blocks. It was a couple of months until I got my sewing room unpacked and the BOM took a back seat. I finally finished the blocks and assembled the quilt in Oct. of 2015. I received it back from the quilter in Dec. and finally finished binding it this month. This quilt is for me and I have appreciated it because we have spent a good many days below the freezing point since it's completion.
I also completed a small quilt featuring a cross stitch that I worked on in 2016. I found the stitching pattern online a few years ago and I have not been able to find it again so I can't give credit to the designer(Sorry). Once again I changed things, I added more smoke and the front garden. I like to make my cross stitch projects into small quilts rather than framing them because it's less expensive and the play nicely with my the rest of my small quilts.
The project I'm working on now is based on another Jo Morton pattern. I didn't make it as big as the pattern and added my own applique to the center. I hope to get it quilted in the next couple of days.
I will be linking this post to Patchwork Times, Free Motion by the River, and Monday Makings. Thanks you for the opportunity to link with your blogs.