Thursday, August 20, 2015

August Miniature and Small Quilts with a Free Pattern

It's August 20th and time for this months free patterns. I hope you are enjoying these patterns. I would sure love to see any projects you make from them, just send me a photo or link. My email is in my profile. So now on to the projects. 
First the mini.
Again the blocks measure 2 3/4" square and the quilt finishes at about 8 1/2" square.
Now for the small quilt.
The blocks measure 5 1/2"square and the quilt finishes at 17" square.
You can download the instructions here.
I hope you enjoy these patterns!!!

5 comments:

Clare said...

Thank you for this lovely pattern. Hope to try out soon.Happy Stitching.

Shasta Matova said...

These are very pretty. It's very generous of you to share the pattern.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful miniature quilt patterns. They are so beautiful.

desertskyquilts said...

Wow that mini is really mini! I'm not so much into small, but the second one - might do that with scraps as leader-enders. Thank you for the pattern. I love pineapple blocks of all kinds! Found you on Creative Goodness Linky.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Such a pretty design with those blocks, boy those are some little pieces!