Saturday, August 29, 2015

A Win, Winter Block, and Something Different

I was lucky enough to be chosen by the Sew4Home blog to receive a fat quarter stack of Downton Abbey Christmas fabric. If you haven't visited Sew4Home you really should. It has wonderful free projects, helpful tutorials, and interesting product reviews. Click here to visit their site. Now for the pictures! First the fat quarter stack.
Now the fabrics spread out.
Aren't they pretty!
I finished the winter block of my four seasons quilts and have to say I'm liking it. 
I'll be back with all four seasons quilts when I finish quilting them.
Finally I've been working on some gifts for my granddaughter. The first was supposed to be for Easter, but the fear mental block raised it's ugly head and I just overcame it and finished them about a week ago. Both of these projects are made from "Mellie" panels and complete instructions included. That said I didn't make mine like instructed(if you follow my blog regularly you may be sensing a trend). So without further ado. Here is poor little flat bunny.
She need some stuffing and clothing badly. Here she is completed.
I finally deliver her last week to my granddaughter last week. She was loved. 
I also made Lola the Ladybug. She will be part of my granddaughter's first birthday gift. The party is this evening!

 

6 comments:

Vicki H said...

The Lady Bug is too cute.

Kat Scribner said...

I like your winter block, very much. I look forward to seeing all your season blocks together.

beth s said...

Looks like you're having lots of sewing fun over there!! Cute projects

Kate said...

Love your little dolls. So cute!

Shasta Matova said...

I really like the bunny and the four season quilt. Everything is just great. You have been busy.

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Congratulations on winning that festive fabric! The gifts you made for your granddaughter are darling! I especially love that sweet ladybug.