Sunday, June 21, 2015

June's Miniature and Small Quilt with Free Pattern

I've had enough interest in making some mini quilts so I will be posting a quilt with a pattern once a month for at least June through December. I had couple of people ask that I start with "Star Shine" but I decided to start with the easiest first. Do not despair "Star Shine" is slated for next month. So without further ado here's this month's quilt Rail Fence.
The Miniature Version
The Small Version
 As you can see, the small version still needs quilting and binding. I will be binding it with white.
The miniature quilt finishes at about 8 1/2" and the small quilt at about 17". 
The pattern can be downloaded or printed here. I hope you enjoy these patterns! If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. I'm thinking maybe we'll need a linky to share this months quilts. Perhaps along with next month's quilt so you will have an entire month to work on them. What do you think?

8 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks Jill for a great mini quilt design! I am finding myself wanting to make minis more also.

The Patchsmith said...

A Linky would be good. Are you on Instagram or Flicker?

Myra said...

Adorable!

Linda said...

These are lovely, I'd be interested, I found you through the patchsmith!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Nice, simple rail fence, looks great with your fabric choices. I have several small quilts in the works too, for my table top frame. Looking forward to the star.

sunrise4501 said...

Love your mini and can't wait to make myself one. Or two. I have signed up to follow. Thank you!

arlette91 said...

J'aime beaucoup.

desertskyquilts said...

That one I could maybe see making in the tiny version, but definitely in the larger one. Thanks!