Thursday, December 5, 2013

Let's Get This Quilt Together!

OK, so you've finished all your blocks. Now it's time to construct you 2013 BOM quilt. I have written the instructions and checked them numerous times, but due to my circumstances just now, I'm unable to actually put my quilt together using them. So if you encounter any problems, please email me and I will make corrections. The finished quilt will measure approximately 58 1/2" x 74 1/2".  Just right for a cozy lap quilt. So here's the finished quilt.
 Click here for the instructions. 
I would love to hear from any of you who have made these blocks and see pictures of your blocks or quilt! 

2 comments:

ipatchandquilt said...

That is a lovely design!
Esther

Connie said...

This is going to be a beautiful quilt! Love the setting! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday