Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Mantle Scarf

Sorry it been such a long time since I posted. I've been busy making gifts and costumes(more about that later). I recently had a lady inquire about where I got my Christmas mantle scarf pattern. Since it is my design and I usually like to offer a free Christmas pattern on my blog, I decided to write the instructions and offer them to my readers. First a picture of the actual scarf.
 Then my mantle with the scarf and decorations.
 Click here for the directions. I suggest you read the last page first. If you have any problems, please contact me. I hope you can use this pattern and enjoy it. I would love to see the results.

11 comments:

MoeWest said...

Thanks for the lovely pattern. I'm not sure if I can squeeze it onto the sewing list for this Christmas but if not I'll make it for next year.

Sandy D said...

Thanks for the pattern. We do not have a mantle but my daughters do and this would make a great gift for them. Thanks again.

Evelyn said...

Hi I love the pattern but when I was reading the sewing list, I couldn't figure out what the sts stood for. Could you let me know
Thank you
Evely

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Sts stands for selvage to selvage, in other words, a cut across the fabric from selvage to selvage.
Jill of Apple Avenue Quilts

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Love the mantle scarf! Thanks for the instructions.

Connie said...

What a neat mantle scarf! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Teresa in Music City said...

Thanks so much for the pattern - this is just what I need to complete my holiday decorating :) You've done a wonderful job with this design - I love it!

Shirley Woods said...

Could you tell me where the pattern for the santa/snowman wall hanging comes from. Love it. Thanks, for the great mantle scarf. Hope to get it ready before family arrives.

madebymeinred said...

Marvelous. Great idea and gorgeous colors.

Rosebud said...

Thank you so much for sharing with us. It is a wonderful idea and I hope to recreate it one year (I'm just a beginner). Again, thank you.

Linda said...

You are very generous in sharing your talents with us. I love the mantel scarf as well as the hanging behind it. Is that your pattern as well?

Hope your holidays are great!! And a VERY, VERY BIG THANK YOU for sharing to those of us that can not create!!!

Linda