Saturday, September 21, 2013

September Blocks

Sorry to be a day late! Things have a tendency to get busy around here.

 Click here for instructions.
These blocks are not hard to make, but there are a lot of seams meeting in the same place in the center block. I ironed all my seams open to reduce bulk. To be honest I usually iron my seams open even if that is frowned on. There are some places that I obey the rules and iron the seams to one side, but I don't feel bound by this rule. I hope you enjoy these blocks!

3 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

very NICE!! :)

Esther F. said...

Very pretty blocks! Great fabrics too!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

Connie said...

Beautiful blocks and I'm like you.....sometimes I press my seams open, it depends on the block. Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday