Sunday, September 15, 2013

Block of the Month Top Finished!

You may say. "That doesn't look like the Block of the Month we are working on this blog!" You're right, it's not. Instead, it's a block of the month that I have been working on since last September at a local quilt shop. We meet the first Saturday each month and receive a pattern packet. At the end of the year, we bring in our finished tops to show. This year our theme was cowboys. Not really my thing, but the the blocks were fun and I always learn so much. Plus the shop owners are such fun and the students bring such creative things to show and tell. So here are the results!
 It turned out way better than I expected and is kind of a fun and interesting quilt. Nothing about it is to my taste, but it is good to step out of your box sometimes and make something different!

3 comments:

Marianne´s hantverk said...

Nice!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great results!!

Connie said...

Beautiful block of the month quilt and I'm guessing the fabrics are.....cowboy prints? Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday