Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Block of the Month...Finally!

Before we start a little confession...I'm officially behind own my on BOM. I haven't made these blocks yet, things are just to crazy to have found the time. Getting ready to sell your house is hard work.
I thought I would show you the mock ups of the blocks and provide instructions so you can get to work on yours. When I've finished my blocks I will post them. Hopefully this is soon.
I have used my method of making flying geese in this block. If you need instructions go here.
 So first is the planned block
 Next is the scrappy block.

You can download the instructions here.

3 comments:

Solstitches said...

Lovely block design.
I shall look forward to seeing the sewn version.
Margaret

Ivory Spring said...

I love love love the sawtooth star block! Love your version.

illustration poetry said...

thats all i need, thank youuuuuu :))))