Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March Block

Today is the March 20th so it's time for another block. This month's block requires a technique called a partial seam. Here are some instructions on how to do this technique.
Now for the blocks. This is the version with purchased fabric for this project.
 This is my scrappy version.
 The instructions are available here.
If you ever have any questions concerning this block or others I have designed please feel free to contact me!
I thought you might like to see the first three block together. 

 I will be adding sashing, tan on the more organized set and I'm not quite sure yet what I will be using for the scrappy set. What do you think would work?  

2 comments:

Anita said...

Good looking blocks! They look so different when you change color combinations.

Solstitches said...

Another lovely block.
It's nice to see the layout of the two different colourways.

Margaret