Friday, February 15, 2013

More on Jessica and a Couple of Small Projects

I just thought I'd let you know that today is my daughter Jessica's profile post as part of the Repeat(ed) fabric design contest at the Printed Bolt. If you would like to read a little more about her and see her fabric entries click here. I also thought I would post one of my favorite photos of her. This was taken last summer at my sister's house and there were irresistible kittens.
 I haven't able been sew very much this week or last. I was unlucky enough to get Norovirus and it has taken a while to recover. I did get some sewing done for my older grandson. I made him three pairs of easy to wear pants. 
 I, also, made an apron in Mickey Mouse fabric.
 The young chef at work.  
On today's agenda is an apron for my younger grandson and chef hat too! I think I will go with an outer space print for the apron. Photos to follow in the next few days.
 

4 comments:

Myra said...

Hopefully by now you are feeling your ol'self again. Some of those flues and viruses are enough to do you over these days!
Awesome photo of DD and the kitties.
What a great gram you are making clothes and fun things like aprons for the youngens... Even when you are on the mend...
Happy stitching!

Ivory Spring said...

Jill,

Do you mind sharing what pattern you used for the chef's hat? I think my daughter needs one herself as she is really getting into cooking/baking lately.

Thanks for stopping by. I always love your comments.

Solstitches said...

What a fun picture of Jessica.
Love that your grandson is already showing signs of being a great chef :)
I hope you are feeling better Jill. I am still getting over the Norovirus.
It has really taken it out of me and I never want to go through anything like it again.
Margaret

Connie said...

Jill, I hope you are starting to feel better, that couldn't have been fun! Love the photo of your daughter and her fabrics are neat! Even being sick it looks like you got a lot done, cute apron!