Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dare to Dresden and a Winner

First of all let start with the traveling stash box. Karen from K Quilts at home is the lucky lady. I will be emailing your soon. Congratulations! 
Now on to Dare to Dresden. This looks like a great blog hop. Be sure to visit all the blogs to see what promises to be many great projects. My day is tomorrow. Here's a list of everyone participating.
January 24th, 2013
January 25th, 2013
Rosemary B @ “that Other Blog”
January 30th, 2013
Charlotte H @ “that Other Blog”
January 31th, 2013
Madame Samm

6 comments:

Christine L said...

Thank you so much for the Promo Post.. Can't wait to see your blocks!!!!

Tammy said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful quilt you made. Love this Dresden plate. I have been wanting to make one for a while. I only need to get the ruler template. I already picked out & bought the fabrics. Mustard yellow and shades of grey. So I really hope I win your giveaway then I will have the pattern too...Your blog is new tovme & as of todayI am following.
conn_and_vans_mom(at)yahoo(dot)com

JanesQuilting said...

Very pretty...you do such neat work. I like the pink and blue fabric also. Thank you for sharing with us.

Unknown said...

Your dresden plate quilt is very pretty. Nancy: rangerer@sbcglobal.net

gtcoursey said...

I'm loving your quilt design. It's beautiful.

Gingersnaps Quilts said...

beautiful quilt!