Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Santa's Christmas Countdown

I was reading Bitty Bits & Pieces blog this morning and she is having a Christmas countdown of ornaments on her Christmas Tree. She invited others to share in a Linky list. I thought this sounded like fun but decided to countdown Santas instead of ornaments. I really love Santas and have many of them. None are expensive, they just have to strike my fancy. Some I bought, some are gifts, one I even found at a yard sale for a dollar, and of course there will be a quilty one or two. So here goes!
Day One
A silly Santa from an outlet store in Post Falls, Idaho
 Day Two
Another silly Santa from Avon
 Day Three
A teapot Santa
 Day Four
 A cute little Santa with a Gingerbread Tree 
     I hope you enjoy seeing some of my Santas...there will be more!

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Oh what fun Jill - your Santas are adorable Jill!

Grit said...

They are so cute.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Solstitches said...

What a lovely Santa collection you. The teapot is so cute.
Margaret