Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa Day Twenty-Two and Twenty-Three

Another busy day yesterday. Family from California arrived. My son, his wife, my oldest grandson, and my daughter flew in. It was a wonderful day visiting and catching up with all the family news. Our whole family will be here by Christmas Eve. My younger son, his wife and my younger grandson will be here by then.
Day Twenty-Two Santa is another Jim Shore Santa. He was given to me by my niece. Yes, she does feed my Santa addiction! Don't you love the little penguin carrying the bag of toys?
 Day Twenty-Three Santa is another quilty Santa. I made him years ago when we still lived in Montana. He is still one of my favorite wall hangings to make. Simple and fun!

2 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

All of your family together for Christmas - you are so blessed Jill! These are two of my favorite Santas from your collection - after the train. Enjoy your family time.

Grit said...

Merry Christmas for you.
Liebe Grüße Grit