Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day Eighteen and Nineteen Santas

Sorry I missed yesterday, it was a very busy day. Finished all the shopping and made great progress on the Christmas sewing. 
First, for yesterday's Santa, how about another quilt(yes I have a lot of them). I made this about three years ago. It is a Jeri Kelly pattern that I absolutely love. It's fast and fun to make. If you haven't checked out her patterns, you might want to...they're charming!
 Second, for today, is a tiny Santa train I purchased from Avon many years ago. The engine and cars are also ornaments, but I think they belong together on a shelf not on the tree.
 Here's a close-up of Santa in the engine. 

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

What a cute Santa and Snowman quilt Jill! And that Santa train is adorable - just my style!

WoolenSails said...

That is a beautiful quilt, love fun quilts for christmas.

Debbie

Belinda said...

Loving the Santa quilt. I've been enjoying all your Santas!!