Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Wonderful Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. The kids have all packed up and returned home. I miss them and all the fun. So here's a recap of the last week. Many shoes under the entry table equal a house full of love and joy.
 Santa came and two little boys were very happy with their gifts.

 He filled all the stockings so full they over flowed and even the dog got a gift bag!
 
Here are close-ups of all the stockings I have finished. My youngest grandson's stocking is still in progress. I tried but didn't get it finished.






 I'll be back tomorrow with the gifts that I made. I hope your holiday was happy and fun.
  

6 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Your stockings are gorgeous! I started one in that series about 20 years ago and never finished it.

sara said...

WOWWWW!!!!
Your stockings are WONDERFUL!!!!!

Karen said...

Beautiful work on those stockings! What heirlooms you have made! Blessings for a joy-filled 2013!

Ivory Spring said...

Those stockings are absolutely gorgeous! Now, I want to have stitched stockings for my family....

Dawn said...

Beautiful! I made three of those same stockings for my kids many years ago. I have the patterns for the workshop and sewing one for me and hubby, and you are motivating me to get to work on those this year!

somewhereinstitches said...

Oh my good ness your stockings are just incredible I know how long one takes to make and you have made how may beautiful stockings. just beautiful gifts for your grandchildren. Debbie Kelly