Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Flower Pillows

OK finally something I can show you! I made two pillows for my niece for her birthday last week. I used the tulip block from my May Block of the Month. The pattern and instructions for the block are in the "Free 2012 Block of the Month" tab just under the header.
Here's one of the pillows. 
 This is both of them on her bed. 
These pillows were fun and easy to make. I just added a two inch border, then quilted in the ditch around the flowers and the edge of the block. I also quilted the back of the pillow in straight lines.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful pillows and a neat pattern! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

sulrossgrad (Emma) said...

Your pillows look beautiful on the bed. Great project!

Myra said...

Lovely pillows! Very nice.
Going to have to check out your BOM. Seems I've been missing a lot here!!!

Lara B. said...

The two pillows look beautiful sitting on the bed!