Friday, November 30, 2012

December Blocks

It's the last day of November already and I'm a little slow getting my December blocks posted. So here they are!

 The tree is traditionally pieced and the wreath is foundation pieced. Both are pretty easy and fun to make. Here the link to the instructions. This is all of the blocks for this year. I hope you have enjoyed them and have been able to use some of the patterns. I used half of my blocks in a quilt top that I hope to get quilted soon. 
  The other half as Calendar Headers.
I will be back soon with a project using the December blocks.
Enjoy the last day of November, December and Christmas are fast approaching!

11 comments:

Belinda said...

Thank you so much for your free patterns! They are lovely and I look forward to trying them sometime.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Love the Christmas Tree block Jill. I have to go check if I have any green fabric I could use.

Solstitches said...

Your blocks are beautiful Jill - love the Christmas tree.
Margaret

CeLynn said...

Thank you for the patterns! Have pinned the tree!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Beautiful blocks! I really love your calendar header idea too - thank you.

Maria said...

I'm over from Sew Many Ways. Thank you so much for these blocks. I love the christmas tree.

Kate said...

Thanks so much for these blocks.

Toodie said...

All of your blocks this year have been so phenomenal! Just beautiful and with tons of personality. Thank you so much for making them available to us free! I'm sure many of us will be taking the opportunity to make all kinds of things with them.

LynCC said...

How pretty! I just found you at Freemotion by the River's linkup. I also really adore your three Holiday Lane pillows on your sofa - very, very nice effect. :)

Connie said...

What great block patterns and I love all the teeny tiny presents under the tree! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

Peggy said...

Thanks for the beautiful blocks. I have made one a month and want to put them into a quilt also. Could you help me with the size of your sashing and border please. I would really appreciate it.