Tuesday, October 30, 2012

November Blocks

It's time again for two more blocks. This month the first block is comprised of four traditional blocks called "Geese in the Corner". This block is foundation pieced and is a fun and easy block.
 The second block is a fairly basic leaf block. I've arranged them so the look as if they are swirling in the wind. I used the polka dot because in November in this part of the country, we often have a mix of falling snow and falling leaves.
Click here for the instructions. 
I hope you enjoy these blocks! 

11 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

Very pretty, Jill! I love the colors.

Cindy said...

I have finally learned to do paper piecing, so I can go back and make a few of your wonderful patterns!

Fabric Quilt Shop said...

Love both blocks. Cann't wait to see the finished quilt.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Wonderful fall blocks!

Connie said...

Beautiful blocks and I love the colors in the first block!

Solstitches said...

Both blocks are lovely! I like the idea behind the use of the polka dot fabric in the leaf block.

Margaret

leesa jhon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Watson said...

Nice blocks thanks for sharing.

Military Challenge Coins

Myra said...

Wonderful blocks! Love the fabric color choices of the Geese in the Corner!!

Myra said...

I just had a look at all your BOM blocks! They are awesome!! Way to go!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

These are both great blocks Jill!
Have a great Thanksgiving.