Thursday, September 20, 2012

Last Block of Japan Finished!

I finally completed my last block for my Blocks of Japan quilt and I think this is my favorite.
This is going to be the center block. I'm going to sash the blocks with the gold fabric in this block. So stay tuned hopefully I'll have a quilt top soon. 
I realized I haven't shown you a picture of little Oliver for quite some time. He is 1 1/2 years old now and is finally starting to grow out of some of his more undesirable puppy traits but he still is retaining the puppy fun. He is a little overweight and is on a diet, something he is not liking! He is a very loveable little guy and adds so much to our lives.

7 comments:

Linda Coleman said...

Oliver is such a cutie.

Teresa said...

Hi Jill, Love your blocks. It's going to be a beautiful quilt. Oliver's adorable!

Teresa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzy said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from Sew Many Ways to see your quilt block and your adorable little dog. Love your quilt block in blue and yellow. Please stop by my blog, I'm working on UFO's!

Jennifer (Recovering Perfectionist) said...

Beautiful! (and thanks for reminding me that Susan Briscoe's Japanese blocks are also on my bucket list)

sulrossgrad said...

Your block is absolutely gorgeous! I look forward to seeing your completed quilt. It will be a show stopper!
Emma

Connie said...

What a beautiful block and and can't wait to see all the blocks in a quilt! Little Oliver is adorable!! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion at the River Linky Party Tuesday