Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday's Design Floor

Things are going slowly around here. Summer just seems to be a busy time and a little harder to make it to my sewing room.  Here's a couple of projects that I'm currently working on. First I finished the machine applique on the center of this quilt. I still have more corners and a border to add. Click on the picture to see the stitching detail.
 Next, I'm also working on a BOM from a local quilt shop. We are doing blocks from Japan. Here's the blocks I have finished. This is not the final layout. 

These are the blocks I have cut out or partially cut out.

Finally this is today's project. There are nine blocks there to be cut out. Do you think I can finish the cutting today? 
Be sure to check out "Patchwork Times" for more design floors and walls.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Great projects! I think all of us have seem to get more done in the winter, have fun cutting!

Quilter Kathy said...

Great blues in this quilt!

Ivory Spring said...

WOW - beautiful!