Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Blocks


Here's July's Blocks. They have a patriotic flavor, but a simple change of fabrics on the birdhouses or placing a different flag in the center of the star blocks could personalize these blocks to your area. Click here for instructions. I hope you enjoy them!

 I also promised you a sneak peak of some of the future blocks. Here are blocks I didn't use on my calendar. I'm assembling them into a quilt. I'm quite happy with the results. I'm hoping to get the entire top together soon. When I've done that I will give instructions for the settings and borders. 
There will still be two blocks per month so there are five more blocks that you haven't seen. Be sure to check back each month for the instructions. If your new to my blog, the instructions for past blocks can be found in the pages just below the blog title.
 

10 comments:

Grit said...

Ein toller, ganz besonderer Quillt.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Judith said...

Lovely blocks! I look forward to the next one....Judith, Texas

Rosa said...

Fantastic and your top is absolutely beautiful.

Cindy said...

Thank you! The flag in the star is a cute idea. And your quilt top looks great.

Dora, the Quilter said...

I love your two patriotic blocks--love the red, white, and blue birdhouses--I'm thinking I'd like to make them for my front door! Thanks for sharing them.

ScienceMel said...

This are amazing! We are loving them out here in Olympia, WA. Keep up the great work. =)

Connie said...

Wonderful blocks and your quilt is looking so neat, just love it!

Toodie said...

Love love love your July blocks! Of course I love them all, but I really was drawn to these ones for some reason.

Solstitches said...

Wonderful! I love the birdhouse block and because I adore anything nautical the ship block is another favourite.
Margaret

Ivory Spring said...

Oh my goodness - those birdhouses are adorable, and is the quilt top!