Thursday, May 31, 2012

June Blocks, Etc.

With summer comes bugs, so June's blocks have insects. First is the traditional pieced block featuring Ladybugs. For the spots, I used buttons, you may applique them is you prefer. I also added a ladybug button to the center which is optional. 
 The foundation pieced block features a Butterfly.
 Click here for instructions for both blocks.
 *****
I promised a picture of my blog hop quilt after it was hung, so here it is in my guest room. As you can see, I have more wall space to fill, so we will be visiting this room again.
 
I have also been working on my Grandson's Christmas stocking and I'm finally getting close to finishing it!!!
 Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy the blocks!

3 comments:

Ivory Spring said...

I love how you have decorated your guest room!!!!!

Connie said...

Oh my gosh, your blocks just keep getting cuter and cuter! Love the ladybugs! Thanks for sharing!
Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

Solstitches said...

The guest room looks so inviting.
Two lovely quilt blocks. The ladybugs are such fun with the buttons.
I am not ready to think about Christmas yet but the stocking is very cute :)
Margaret