Friday, March 23, 2012

New BOM Started

Sorry it's been so long! I've been a bit under the weather. Nothing serious, but I have spent most of my time in the recliner not doing much except reading(blogs and books). 
The quilt guide that I belong to has started a new BOM project and the lady that put it together has done a wonderful job. Here's my first three blocks. I have always had trouble making these blocks but I must say I'm pleased with these.
The designer's quilt was done in lovely, bright colors. We, of course, have the option to use whatever we what. I decided it is time to fill the big empty space over my cutting table and since my sewing room is in pastels, my quilt will be also. In all the blog reading I have been doing to fill the time in the recliner, I found a lovely quilt with every block different(sorry I can't remember where I saw it). I think this is what I'm going to do so two of these blocks will end on the back...maybe! 
I will return soon with April's blocks. I'm including a extra one instead of the additional projects next month. I'm, also, participating in my first blog hop and will have a fun block and project for that!


7 comments:

Becky said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! These are really pretty blocks!

Solstitches said...

I love your pastel blocks Jill.
Sorry to hear you have not been well.
I hope you are feeling better.
Margaret

Rosa said...

Glad you are better.These blocks are gorgeous!

Toodie said...

Those are beautiful! Feel better!

Nima Titus said...

lovely block...glad that you are feeling fine

Connie said...

Beautiful blocks and such soft colors! Hope you get feeling better!

Ivory Spring said...

I love the soft colors, Jill! Hope you get to feeling better soon.