Friday, January 6, 2012

First Saturday of the Month BOM Blocks

As I have mentioned before, I belong to a group sponsored by a local quilt shop. We meet the first Saturday of each month and are supplied with a fabric kit for one block and instructions for two blocks. This year I am making both blocks each month. I decided I was going to try not to get behind, but then Christmas happened and I was behind. I'm caught up again and hope to stay that way. Here are November and December's blocks.
 The top two are the November blocks and the bottom two are the December blocks. If you would like to see the other blocks I've made for this group and read a bit more about the blocks, go here and here. I'm loving making these blocks. They are just so straight forward and go together like a dream.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Oh wow! Love your blocks! Especially the lower right! That would make an awesome 2 colored quilt!

Ivory Spring said...

I am smitten by all your blues.

Joan said...

I just love Blue blocks. Some of them look very complicated?