Thursday, December 22, 2011

Santa Sack Swap

This year I participated in the Santa Sack Swap. We were to send a Sack and two small gifts to your swap partner in July and then two small gifts each month until December. In December, we were to send the two small gifts plus a larger handmade gift. My partner was Sandy from Georgia and she was an awesome! So generous!!! I opened all my gifts this morning and I'm just floored my the amazing array. Thank you so much Sandy! I love everything!!!
Here's the first picture of wonderful gifts.
Can you believe it? I had so much fun opening all these gifts.
Next is a lovely hand embroidered and hand quilted wall hanging, some lovely seashell ornaments, and a beautiful angel.
Thanks Again Sandy!!!!!

4 comments:

Myra said...

Oooo... wonderful goodies you've received!! Lucky you! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, i lke what youve been doing (: it all looks great!

-Damon

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautiful gifts Jill. Enjoy them all!

Cheryll said...

I'm so glad all your gifts were wonderful.. and you enjoyed this swap!
I love all your home decorations... it looks fantastic! :)