Friday, December 9, 2011

Mug Rugs and Free Printable Christmas Ornaments

This is such a busy time of the year, so it's nice to take some time and have some fun. Last night was our quilt guild's Christmas Party and it always delivers fun. We had potluck, games, great show and tell items, and a mug rug exchange. I incorporated an ornament I designed into the mug rug I made. I think it turned out great and the lady who received seemed happy with it.

 I received a lovely mug rug in exchange. I love the reproduction civil war fabrics and the colors coordinate with my great room perfectly!
I had a wonderful time and ended up with a mug rug that I will really enjoy.
If you would like a copy of my Octagon Ornaments, please look in my sidebar and if you make any, I would love pictures of them!

4 comments:

Solstitches said...

Your little tree mug rug is delightful as is the one you received.
Thank you so much for sharing your ornament pattern. Is it OK to take your idea for the mug rug? I'd love to make one but probably not for this year as time is running out.

Margaret

Connie said...

Beautiful mug rugs! Your tree is so neat!

I'm Myra said...

Wonderful mug-rugs! Thanks so much for sharing your patterns with us! ;)

Ivory Spring said...

Lovely pretties!!!