Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Great Visit, Revisited Project, and a Wonderful Win!

My husband and I just returned from a lovely trip to the San Francisco Bay area. I have two children that live there, as well as a daughter-in-law and grandson. It was so good to get to see them again. My daughter-in-law, daughter, grandson, and I visited a local playground that is very toddler friendly. It was so fun to watch little Max discover new things. The first picture is Mom, Max and the turtle bouncer.
The next is a couple of adorable jailbirds also know as Aunt Jessica and Max.
And speaking of Max, here is a picture of my progress on his Christmas stocking. I'm hoping to have it finished by Christmas, so I've really got to stitch fast!
If you would like to see where I was last progress report, go here.
I also have a lovely win to show. I had a pet on SewCalGal's pet show and won a lovely calendar from her. Thank you so much. I enjoyed looking though the pictures and remembering the pets, quilts, and stories! Sorry about the quality of the picture, I just couldn't get one without flash.

 

No comments: