Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Challenge Quilt Finished

I finished my challenge quilt in time for the meeting last Thursday night. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I loved working with the colors in it. The fabrics are mostly "Fig Tree" fabrics and very soft and pretty. 
 We were required to have four snail trail blocks in the quilt and I have exactly four. If you would like to see the other quilts that were completed go here. The first nine quilts are this years completed challenge quilts.

6 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

It's beautiful Jill! Great design.

Solstitches said...

Congratulations Jill. Your quilt is just lovely.
Margaret

Sandy said...

That looks so summery...very pretty..

Myra said...

I absolutely love your finish here!! Very creative/pretty!! 8-)

Thanks for sharing the link to the other challenge quilts! Wonderful finishes!

Ivory Spring said...

Oh my, that quilt is absolutely STUNNING!!!

Ullan tilkut said...

Hi! That's LOVELY!!! Congratulations! It's so nice to find other quilters from the other side of the world! Have a nice day! :)