I finally finished a Phd. Not any too soon either. I can't tell you how good it feels to have this project done. It has hung over my head for over ten years. I'm loving how it turned out and am so glad that I decided to make three banners instead of one large quilt. The quilting was so much easier than it could have been. I did a very simple outline stitch and in the ditch in the pieced areas. I feel this quilt is about the applique and the fabrics (if you click on the picture, you will see that the background is a musical staff).
Now I just have two more PhD's and a June 30th deadline. I'm really going to try and complete them in time. Wish me luck!!!