Saturday, April 16, 2011

Two Finishes for Two Little Ones

The little jungle quilt that I've been working on is finally finished, labeled and everything! This one was quite a challenge, but so much fun. I really enjoyed making it and am so happy with the results. This is for my soon-to-be-born grandson.
My second finish is a little cloth book for my eight month old grandson. It's made from a panel by Timeless Treasures. I found it at a quilt show last fall and loved the beautiful illustrations. I think it will be really fun for him to look at. I've never made a cloth book before and found it to be a fun and easy project.
 Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Both such wonderful pieces and such fun designs.

Debbie

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Isn't it fun sewing for grandchildren? I really like the jungle quilt!

Stray Stitches said...

The quilt turned out absolutely adorable! You did a fantastic job in the creation, stitching, and quilting. What a treasure!

Ivory Spring said...

What lovely finishes, Jill. Your grandbabies are most blessed.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your kind words on my Bedazzled quilt.

Myra said...

The baby quilt is simply wonderful!! Love it!! Nicely done! 8-)

Cloth baby books are great and easy to wash! Your grandson will surely enjoy the lovely pages of this book!

Happy stitchings! 8-)

Solstitches said...

Two sweet littleprojects. They must have been such fun to work on.

Margaret