Last year I participated in Myra's PhD Challenge and didn't do so good, so this year I decided to be more realistic. Last year I choose seven projects! Goodness what was I thinking!! This year I'm going with three. That sound much more doable.
#1. This was one of my projects from last year and it's still hanging out on my project shelves unfinished. I honestly don't know when I started this, but I suspect it was sometime in the nineties. All the blocks are cut out, ironed on, six are appliqued, two are started, and the last four are waiting. It's time to have this done!!!
#2. I just started this one in October, 2010. It's to go in my guest room and I would really like to get that room decorated. I need to do the machine applique and finish it.
#3. Last, but the one that's barely started. This is again for my guest room and only the setting blocks are cut out. Now I have to foundation piece all the other blocks and finish.
Hopefully my efforts this year will be better and I'll have all three projects done by June! Thanks Myra for sponsoring this!!!!