Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Two Quilts I Haven't Shown Before!

May your life be filled with peace and plenty!

Since I have spent the last week doing a massive house cleaning, there hasn't been much happening in my sewing room. I thought I would share with you two quilts that I made in my preblogging days. The first was for my oldest son and his wife to celebrate their wedding. 
Next is the quilt I made for my younger son and his bride.
 Both quilts were quite a challenge, but I learned a lot, enjoyed the process, and I'm proud of both quilts.

10 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

They are both beautiful Jill. I'm glad you shared them with us. Happy Thanksgiving!

Micki said...

I love both quilts...they are stunning!
Micki

SueR said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jill! Wow, lots of work in those beautiful quilts.

Teresa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Still beautiful, glad you are sharing them...

Regina said...

Wow! Great job! They are amazing. Happy Thanksgiving!

Loralynn said...

Your quilts are absolutely gorgeous!

Quiltdoodles said...

The two quilts are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Myra said...

Wow! Awesome quilts! Stunning even!!! Thanks for sharing them! 8-)
What pattern is that first one?

Joan said...

Both quilts are beautiful - no wonder you are proud of them.

Ivory Spring said...

Oh my goodness, Jill! Your quilts are absolutely stunning! I swooned.