Monday, September 13, 2010

Dresden Pin Cushions

Last week was not one of my more productive weeks. I'm not sure why...it just seemed that other things kept getting in the way of sewing. Also there was a little case of I don't feel like cleaning the sewing room and it's way too messy to work in, but I finally cleaned it and went to work. I made a very simple quilt to send to Haiti (sorry I didn't take pictures). I also made two small pin cushions. One is for a basket our guild donates to the Utah Quilt Guild annual meeting and the other is part of an inner-guild exchange at our December meeting. Pictured below are my pin cushions. If you would like to see the others go here.

4 comments:

Myra said...

Darling pincushions... 8-)

orchidlover said...

Gorgeous

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Solstitches said...

Those little Dresdens are just way too cute!

Margaret

Patty said...

These little pin cushions are too cute!