Friday, August 6, 2010

Block Eleven Done!



Tomorrow is my First Saturday Block of the Month meeting and of course I left my blocks until I couldn't put them off any longer. So yesterday I cut out everything and sewed the original kit blocks. I was especially happy with these blocks and they were quite fun to make. Not so many half square triangles in them as  past ones.

This is my concept block. I actually designed it about a month ago after the last meeting.





Here is the finished block. I'm really happy with this one and it wasn't too hard to make. One more to go and then I can start quilting them. I think I'm going to try quilting them first and then putting them together. I'll let you know how it goes!

4 comments:

orchidlover said...

It's gorgeous

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Myra said...

Oooooo... I like! 8-)

Ivory Spring said...

Jill,

These are absolute masterpieces.

Ariane said...

Wow!! I love it! It's gorgeous!!!