Monday, July 5, 2010

June BOM finished and Link to a Printable String Quilt Tutorial




 This Saturday is the meeting of a block of the month club that I joined last September. The picture on the right shows the completed blocks from the kit provided to us.










This is my concept block. I designed it using Quilt Pro.









This is my completed block. If you are interested in what this BOM is all about, I have an explanation here. Other blocks that I have designed and made for this series can be viewed here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and finally here.



Also I wanted to point out that I have added to my sidebar a printable tutorial for the String Quilt from my previous post. It was a very fun, easy project, so feel free to print out or download the instructions.  

2 comments:

orchidlover said...

THey are all beautiful. I love how you've completely changed the look of the blocks.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Ivory Spring said...

Absolutely stunning - I especially like how you have added the houses!