Friday, June 18, 2010

A Quick Home Decorating Project

 Just thought I'd show you a quick home decorating project I finished yesterday. After painting everything (well almost, at least it felt like everything) the old shower curtain just didn't look good anymore and to tell you the truth, I have never really liked it. It was all I could get at the time. So I decided to get to work and make a new one before I had a chance to get a mental block about doing it. I measured the old one and used it for a pattern. I love the colors and of course the flowers. I also hung some old Holly Hobbie plates that belonged to my Mom. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

sewtakeahike said...

that's definitely the way to go with new projects Jill, strike while the iron's hot! love the holly hobby plates! I had a holly hobby sleeping bag when I was a kid that I just loved!

Yvonne said...

love your shower curtain. You did a great job decorating.

orchidlover said...

Love the shower curtain

Love and hugs Gina xxx