Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Day After Christmas

It's the day after Christmas and finally I can relax and breath and enjoy the tree. It has been an extremely busy December. I made quite a few of my family's gifts, which I very much enjoyed doing. So without further ado I will show you what I have been doing. For my oldest son, Matt, and his wife, Joanne, I made a table runner to match the tree skirt that I made them last year. I designed both projects. I love the bright fun fabrics.



I also made them a miniature quilt. It is about 11 inches square.


For my next son, Jacob, and his wife, Amanda, I made a wall hanging that matches the tree skirt that I made for them last year (sorry I don't have a picture of their tree skirt).


I also made them some shopping bags.


For my daughter, Jessica, I made a nightgown. It doesn't seem like as much but she is not as settled yet and hasn't very much room for storage or display. Although we were talking and decided that I could start on a tree skirt and some Christmas items and she could leave them at our home until she has a home of her own. So next year....


I also made this Debbie Mumm snowman wall hanging for my best friend, Teresa. You can find her over at Moonvalley Quilts.


And last for this post, I made this table runner for my brother, Jack, and his wife, Andrea.


I made another couple of gifts but haven't taken pictures yet, so I will show them to you in future posts. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the rest of your holidays!

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Wonderful handmade gifts!

Teresa said...

And I love it. But with the 3 grand babies here no time to show pictures!

Solstitches said...

What a wonderful picture show!
I love the two wall hangings and the table runner and tree skirt.
It looks as though you were very busy in the run up to Christmas :)

Margaret