Thursday, November 5, 2009

Last Birthday Gift for a while...


Okay the fall rush of birthdays is over. The final one is for my niece Ruth Ann. This girl knows how to celebrate, we went to a fancy French restaurant for lunch. Then hit our favorite shopping spots. Then onto supper at a wonderful Italian restaurant, then cake and presents at home. I made her a quilt top with Peppermint Cottage fabric from Clothworks. We were at a quilt show vender's mall and she saw it with punch needle accents and fell in love, so I knew exactly what she would want. She will do the punch needle part then I will either quilt it or show her how to quilt it.
Now on to Christmas!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Very nice quilt! I am going to try to handmake gifts this year...my problem is that there are so many gifts I have to make then, and so little time!

Julie said...

Your blog makes me want to get out my sewing and get to work. Nice work!

Polka Dot Daze said...

Very nice. Sounds like you had a lovely day.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

All of your creations are just beautiful! Thank you for the great tree skirt pattern too.