Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vintage Flowers...finished.

I finished this little wall hanging late last night. It's good to finally finish something completely, quilting and everything. It all started with a packet of charm squares called Mary Engelbreit's "Recipe for Happiness" by Moda. They were so cheerful and had such a vintage look that I sat right down and drew some flowers to match. The colors are perfect for my kitchen and I think they look really good with my teapots. Now on to my niece's wedding quilt.

5 comments:

Coverse to the Oscars said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teresa said...

Hi Jill, Your little quilt looks great over your teapots!! Not much going on here, we've had a pretty quiet weekend.

SueR said...

Hi Jill, thanks for visiting my blog! The miniatures from the quilt show were so fun to see. Teresa told me that you and she made quite a few of them for past quilt shows. I found the two on your blog, and they're so cute!

Your little wallhanging looks *lovely* over the teapots! So homey and cheerful!

paulette said...

Hi Jill,
You're right this is a cheerful little wallhanging-it looks perfect with your teapots. I love anything with cherries on it!
Take care!
Paulette

Stephanie said...

Darling little quilt but oh I love all things tea. What a lovely display of teapots!!!